Tutorial: Using Trust Wallet for OCC Airdrop
NOTE: The OCC “self drop” ended on March 11, 2018. The tutorial below may still be helpful for participating in airdrops from other tokens.
Follow the steps below to use Trust Wallet to obtain your OCC.
- Download Trust Wallet by visiting https://trustwalletapp.com/ or accessing through your mobile app store.
- Open the Trust Wallet App and click “Get Started”
- Use the Browser to navigate to https://originalcrypto.github.io/airdrop/.
- Click the “Get Coins” button.
- On the confirmation screen click the gear “Settings” button and change the gas price to the safe low indicated on https://ethgasstation.info/ This will keep the transaction cost as low as possible.
- Click “Confirm” at the top left.
- Then click “Approve”.
- Congrats! You should have a green bar that says 4,999,999,999.99 tokens of OCC!
- The OCC token is already listed in the Trust Wallet, so there’s no need to add a custom token to see your OCC balance!