The Contest is closed. Although we had several entries, only one followed all of the contest rules. Check out this post to see the winning video!
We know we’ve got a lot of creative community members out there who would like to do their part in spreading the word about Original Crypto Coin. Here’s your chance to raise awareness about our project while having the chance to win some OCC!
To participate, create a video about why you love OCC, something you’ve learned from OCC, or something you think your friends should know about OCC. The video doesn’t need to be long, but it does need to relate to OCC tokens or the OCC project. Be creative, and have fun; the sky is the limit.
The top two videos (based on likes) will receive OCC tokens straight from the OCC team. 10 million tokens will be awarded to the video with the most likes, and 5 million will go to the second place video!
- Share a video with the world showing what you love about crypto and how or why you think Original Crypto Coin is a great project. All video submissions must relate to OCC and may not include any price speculation.
- Videos must either be in English or have an English language transcript or captions included, so the OCC team can determine whether the submission complies with contest rules. Note: YouTube has features which allow other YouTube users to translate your content if you need help!
- All contest submissions must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Links to contest submissions must be sent to OCC via the form below no later than March 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm EDT (UTC -4).
- The OCC team will review all video submissions prior to sharing, and we reserve the right to disqualify submissions based on price speculation or offensive content.
- All qualifying video entries will be shared by the OCC team on the OCC website and Facebook group (please share your own entries or your favorites on social media and encourage your friends to like them!!).
- The video with the most “likes” on YouTube as of April 4, 2018 at 11:59 pm EDT (UTC -4) will be declared the winner. The video with the second highest number of likes will be awarded the second place prize.